Sea of technological doubts
Surely more than one of you has had to start a web project from scratch and not know what to do with it. architecture choose, what technologies choose, what frameworks use, what database how to implement, how to organise the data model…
Many decisions and there is no single solution, no single solution, no single stack that stands out from the others (MEAN, MERN, MEVN...).
When making our choices, we always look to create an ecosystem solid, robust, scalableWe are looking forward to receive support from large and active communities that can help us in the rapid growth of our project, and we hope that these frameworks will be updated.
JS is everywhere
- Google - All of its web services are based on JS and not only that, the famous framework Angular was created and is currently backed by the tech giant. In addition, Chrome has an engine made in JS, called V8 which is now at the heart of the framework NodeJS.
- Facebook - Closely linked to JS and creator of the framework React which is currently among the most widely used. Applications such as WhatsApp, Instagram or the same Facebook website are developed under React
- Microsoft - He has been actively working on the creation of his web browser Edge
- LinkedIn - There was a place for LinkedIn, who also joined the rest of the giants including NodeJS on its mobile site and developer APIs
- Netflix - I am looking for a more distributed approach based on NodeJS
- eBay - Just as Netflix decided to migrate to NodeJS evolving its former core programmed in Java
- PayPal - It was one of the first to adopt NodeJSThey even have their own version of Express called KrakenJS
- Groupon - It was implemented under the framework Ruby on Rails but it was proving to be extremely slow, so they migrated to NodeJS
How to conclude
What are you waiting for?
And finally, I would like to ask a number of controversial questions.
💥For Front What's your choice?Angular? ¿React? ¿Vue?
💥In Back? Within NodeJS, do youExpress? ¿Meteor? ¿Hapi?
I hope you found the short article entertaining and didactic 😉.