What is BOSONIT and N.World?
Bosonit, is a consultancy of Technological Innovation and Product Development belonging to the "N World" Group.
We offer comprehensive solutions for consultancy and specialisation by areas of expertise in data and advanced analyticsWe also develop software engineering, implement systems in the cloud and use cutting-edge technologies such as IoT and software robots to automate processes.
We are a team of professionals, committed, responsible, close and competitive, key people in the success of each project and per se, in the growth of our company. We believe in innovation acquired from comprehensive knowledge in technology and science, always applied to the service of the business.
What are we looking for?
We are constantly thinking about our development and we are aware that this is achieved by having the best professionals in each environment, so we are looking for a Cybersecurity Architect who is able to work in a dynamic team.
- Designs and documents solutions, standards, repositories and libraries based on cyber security standards.
- Detecting and communicating security gaps in projects and architectures
- Responsible for security standards, security systems and authentication protocols
- Provide a technical design from a cybersecurity point of view for each project and solution (APIS, Big data Cloud, BC, WEB...).
- Maintain open communication with suppliers to share designs and information.
- Implementation of security policies and measures in Cloud environments (mainly AWS and Azure).
- Define, document and maintain a cyber security architecture with corporate security controls.
- + 5 years of experience in cybersecurity related work
- Proven experience as a Cybersecurity Architect
- Degree in a technical career (Engineering, Computer Science, Telecoms, Mathematics...)
- Desirable certifications CISSP, CEH, ISACA (CISM/CSX/CISA) or similar.
And what do we offer?
Salary band: 45.000 - 60.000€.
- Permanent employment contract.
- Individualised career plan, with a tailor-made training plan and a real possibility of a long-term career in both management and technological specialisation.
- Possibility of remote working.
- Continuous learning and technological innovation.
- Possibility to travel and participate in international projects.
- You will work in a young team of experts in your field.
- You will have the opportunity to train other colleagues in this and other tools while you will be able to get certified in the most disruptive tools.
- You will participate from day one in projects for high-impact clients in which we combine our deep technical knowledge and analytical skills, together with knowledge of the sector and the client, both of which are essential requirements for working in the best companies: banks, insurance companies, public administrations, construction and pharmaceutical companies, communications, etc.
- In addition, you must be able to communicate and explain your findings to the client, arguing and defending your analysis.
This is your chance! Join Bosonit and grow.