Bosonit proposes a one-month training plan to recycle 20 Senior Java professionals in Madrid and turn them into Big Data experts. Once they have completed the training, they will join teams working on high-impact projects in large companies: Banco Santander, RSI, Sareb, Línea Directa, Generalli Seguros, Lafargeholcim and MSD.
The training plan gives you the opportunity to train in Big Data technologies based on the management and analysis of large volumes of data:
- Python programming.
- Ecosystem of tools, such as Spark, Hive, Flume, etc.
- Design and implementation of the Big Data environment:
- Cloudera-Hortonworks Distribution
- Distributed storage system planning and sizing: HDFS
- Processing frameworks: spark with python, spark SQL, Spark Streaming and Hive
- Importing data with Flume
- Securitisation framework: Ranger
- Integration with visualisation tools (BI)
Don't miss the opportunity to train and grow in Bosonit, one of the most promising companies in Spain.
What are we looking for?
- Professionals with great technical solvency in Java and SQL development environments.
- In addition, we value knowledge in No-SQL, J2EE, JS, OpenAPI, Sonarqube, Jenkins, Docker, Maven or Spring.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years
- High level of English
We also value:
People with a strong desire to work on large projects with very important clients (banking, insurance, industry).
You must also have the ability to adapt, innovate and work as part of a team.
- Indefinite-term contracts
- One-month training specialised in Big Data
- Time flexibility
- Continuous and individualised training
- Career planning and intrapreneurship
- Good working atmosphere
- Gross/year: from 36.000 € to 60.000 €.
[eltdf_button size="" type="" text="SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION IN THE JOB OFFER FORM >" custom_class="" icon_pack="font_awesome" fa_icon="" link="https://bosonit.com/jobs/programmer-a-senior-java-wanna-become-a-big-data-expert/" target="_blank" color="" hover_color="" background_color="" hover_background_color="" border_color="" hover_border_color="" font_size="" font_weight="" margin=""]