The Nearshoring model allows us to provide specialised services to our clients on more competitive terms and to attract local talent. A competitive advantage that already forms part of our value proposition within the NFQ Group.
The Nearshoring model is based on the outsourcing of processes related to a company's activity, in a nearby or neighbouring region, seeking to bring production processes closer to its market.
The Nfq Group has five Nearshore centres in Spain. Bosonit currently has operational centres in La Rioja, Pamplona, Zaragoza, Bilbao and Jaén.
Being geographically close to our clients, both parties benefit, as we provide continuous advice during the development of projects, guaranteeing fast delivery, cost optimisation, integration of specialised profiles and tailor-made solutions.
As a competitive advantage, our Nearshore model allows us to apply and develop all our specialisation in the different elements of the new value chain (Business, Process, Data and Tech), covering the complete cycle of a project, from the functional to the technological sphere. Furthermore, due to the current situation derived from COVID-19, our years of experience under this model have enabled us to position ourselves as a reference supplier for our clients.
The combination of on-site and near-shore service provision is already a reality in about half of the new projects that are born at Bosonit.
To meet the needs demanded by the market, we have the necessary infrastructure and profiles to demonstrate our technological capabilities in:
- Data: from the definition of data governance programmes to the end-to-end implementation of data management platforms. Business Intelligence.
- Big Data: design and implementation of architecture-based solutions Big Data.
- Artificial Intelligence and Disruptive Technology: allows to increase efficiency and automate processes that require solutions based on new technologies.
- Software development and digital assets: design, development and implementation of software applications.
- UX/UI Design: Design and conceptualisation of digital assets
- Cloud systems: systems with a high level of adaptability, easily scalable and with an optimal adjustment of resources.
- Cybersecurity: a multidisciplinary team of professionals trained and certified in the different areas of cybersecurity that allow us to offer quality services adapted to the needs of the client.