What is BOSONIT and N.World?
Bosonit, is a consultancy of Technological Innovation and Product Development belonging to the N World Group.
We offer comprehensive solutions for consultancy and specialisation by areas of expertise in data and advanced analyticsWe also develop software engineering, implement systems in the cloud and use cutting-edge technologies such as IoT and software robots to automate processes.
We are a team of professionals, committed, responsible, close and competitive, key people in the success of each project and per se, in the growth of our company. We believe in innovation acquired from comprehensive knowledge in technology and science, always applied to the service of the business.
What are we looking for?
We are constantly thinking about our development and we are aware that this is achieved by having the best professionals in each environment, so we are looking for a BackEnd Architect who is able to work in a dynamic team.
- Deep knowledge of Java and core API (Collections, concurrency, generics?)
- Experience in developing applications with complex business logic.
- Documentation of APIs exposed through Swagger (OpenApi)
- Experience in unit test development and integration (JUnit, Mockito?)
- Experience in design and development of API REST interfaces.
- Experience in developing event-driven microservices environments (RabbitMq, Kafka...).
- Concern for development quality and code cleanliness. Experience working with Sonar or similar tools.
- Experience in development under the continuous integration model.
- Experience in design patterns and/or clean architectures
- Knowledge and experience in asynchronous communication protocols.
- Experience with relational/non-relational DBs (MySql, PostgreSQL, Mongo, Redis, etc).
- Concern for performance, optimal execution and experience with caching systems.
We also value:
- Knowledge of cloud systems and environments (Linux, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure...)
- Knowledge and experience in deploying applications with Docker
- Knowledge in devops and continuous integration (Jenkins, CircleCI, Azure DevOps...)
And what do we offer?
- Permanent employment contract.
- Individualised career plan, with a tailor-made training plan and a real possibility of a long-term career in both management and technological specialisation.
- Possibility of remote working.
- Continuous learning and technological innovation.
- Possibility to travel and participate in international projects.
- You will work in a young team of experts in your field.
- You will have the opportunity to train other colleagues in this and other tools while you will be able to get certified in the most disruptive tools.
- From day one, you will participate in projects for high-impact clients in which we combine our deep technical knowledge and analytical skills, together with knowledge of the sector and the client, both of which are essential requirements for working in the best companies: banks, insurance companies, public administrations, construction and pharmaceutical companies, communications, etc.
- In addition, you must be able to communicate and explain your findings to the client, arguing and defending your analysis.