What is BOSONIT and N.World?
Bosonit, is a consultancy of Technological Innovation and Product Development belonging to the N World Group.
We offer comprehensive solutions for consultancy and specialisation by areas of expertise in data and advanced analyticsWe also develop software engineering, implement systems in the cloud and use cutting-edge technologies such as IoT and software robots to automate processes.
We are a team of professionals, committed, responsible, close and competitive, key people in the success of each project and per se, in the growth of our company. We believe in innovation acquired from comprehensive knowledge in technology and science, always applied to the service of the business.
What are we looking for?
We are constantly thinking about our development and we are aware that this is achieved by having the best professionals in each environment, that's why we are looking for a Salesforce Architect who is able to work in a dynamic team.
- Solution definition and architecture with Salesforce multi-clouds
- Solution definition and technical design
- Documentation of processes and proposals for improvements
- Define deployment architecture with continuous integration
- Report new developments in Salesforce releases that may have an impact on current projects.
- Programming experience
- Leading the technical team
- Monitoring of compliance with best practice in projects.
- +5 years of experience in Salesforce environments
- Degree in a technical career (Engineering, Computer Science, Telecoms, Mathematics...)
- Salesforce certifications: Application Architect or System Architect.
And what do we offer?
- Permanent employment contract.
- Individualised career plan, with a tailor-made training plan and a real possibility of a long-term career in both management and technological specialisation.
- Possibility of remote working.
- Continuous learning and technological innovation.
- Possibility to travel and participate in international projects.
- You will work in a young team of experts in your field.
- You will have the opportunity to train other colleagues in this and other tools while you will be able to get certified in the most disruptive tools.
- From day one, you will participate in projects for high-impact clients in which we combine our deep technical knowledge and analytical skills, together with knowledge of the sector and the client, both of which are essential requirements for working in the best companies: banks, insurance companies, public administrations, construction and pharmaceutical companies, communications, etc.
- In addition, you must be able to communicate and explain your findings to the client, arguing and defending your analysis.