Bosonit proposes a one-month training plan to retrain 20 senior Java professionals in Madrid and turn them into experts. Big Data. Once the training has been completed, these Big Data experts will be integrated into teams working on high-impact projects in large companies: Banco Santander, RSI, Sareb, Línea Directa, Generalli Seguros, Lafargeholcim and MSD.
The training plan gives you the opportunity to train in technologies based on the management and analysis of large volumes of data to become a Big Data expert:
- Python programming.
- Ecosystem of tools, such as SparkHive, Hive, Flume, etc.
- Design and implementation of the Big Data environment:
- Cloudera-Hortonworks Distribution
- Distributed storage system planning and sizing: HDFS
- Processing frameworks: spark with python, spark SQL, Spark Streaming and Hive
- Importing data with Flume
- Securitisation framework: Ranger
- Integration with visualisation tools (BI)
Don't miss the opportunity to train and grow at Bosonit, one of the most promising companies in Spain.
What are we looking for?
- Professionals with great technical solvency in Java and SQL development environments.
- In addition, we value knowledge in No-SQL, J2EE, JS, OpenAPI, Sonarqube, Jenkins, Docker, Maven or Spring.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years.
- High level of English.
Other aspects valued to be a Big Data expert
People with a strong desire to work on large projects with very important clients (banking, insurance, industry).
You must also have the ability to adapt, innovate and work as part of a team.
What do we offer you?
- Indefinite-term contracts.
- One-month training specialised in Big Data.
- Time flexibility.
- Continuous and individualised training.
- Career planning and intrapreneurship.
- Good working environment.
- Gross/year: from 36.000 ? to 60.000 ?