Every company stores on a daily basis a large amount of data with great potential value. However, this value has long been overlooked. Difficulty in analysis, technical limitations, and lack of the required skills have prevented it from reaching business users. In the Visualization & Analytics department we extract the full value of your data and provide solutions to real business problems with the use of Business Intelligence.
Capacities of the technological area
- Democratised data.
At Bosonit we transform your data into specialised information prepared for each department without compromising your security policies.
- Increased efficiency.
By visualising data and the possible relationships between them, we highlight useful insights for users. This will benefit your company and increase your return on investment (ROI).
The entire design is end-user oriented. Without the need for technical knowledge, users can make use of the different analysis tools.
- Self Service.
You can dive into your data and explore in any direction, discovering new business needs as you go.
Our department offers visualisation and analytics solutions using Qlik and Tableau technologies. These offer an effective, secure and flexible integrated analysis platform for turning data into information covering everything from connection to your databases to visualisation and reporting.
Within we offer solutions that provide:
- Simplicity: Simple visualisation through interactive graphs and tables.
- Business intelligence: Creation of dashboards and panels for understanding AND analysing your data.
- Infrastructure: Installation of clustered infrastructures for optimal use of technologies, both on premise and off premise. cloud.
- Personalisation: Creation of customised solutions according to your business area and the specific needs of your company.
- Accessibility: Access to your applications anywhere, anytime, on any device.
- Integration: Possibility to integrate and explore multiple data sources in a single application.
- Geospatial data: Visualisation and analysis of geospatial data.
- Reports: Creation of dynamic reports adapted to the different business areas.
- Anomalies: Detection of anomalies or errors in the data.
This section lists the main data visualisation tools. By clicking on each tool, you can access a short tutorial explaining how each one works.
1.- Qlik Senseserver-based visualisation tool (responsive and intuitive).
2.- Qlik View: Server-based visualisation tool (complete and versatile).
3.- Qlik Visual Analytics Platform: tool for integrating Qlik into your apps and portals.
Qlik Core: is an analytics development platform based on Qlik to develop interactive and fast applications in any cloud environment.
Qlik DataMarket: a tool that helps to find, connect and manage data from external sources.
6.- Qlik GeoAnalytics: tool for powerful map visualisations and location-based analysis for Qlik Sense and Qlik View.
7.- Qlink Nprinting: advanced reporting and distribution solution.
8.- Tableau: tool for data visualisation and analysis.
9.-Tableau prep: tool for data cleaning and merging.
In Bosonit we have a team with a long experience in the use of these technologies capable of providing your company with whatever it needs.
In the next post, we take a look at the differences between Tableau and PowerBIas visualisation tools.