We kicked off our campaign for fifty of our employees to achieve their Salesforce certification. At Bosonit we believe it is very important to keep employees constantly trained and updated in new knowledge, methodologies and new working trends in the sector.
The Salesforce certification is the definitive benchmark that recognises the real-world skills, experience and expertise of today's cloud specialists. Salesforce is the number one customer relationship management (CRM) product. It is its versatility that makes it suitable for any type of business, regardless of size or industry.
Why invest in Salesforce certification?
- Data quality as a means to achieve the single customer view.
- CRM platform number 1 in the market, extended to major clients in the sectors in which we collaborate.
- Forecast high demand for projects from our customers
- Empowering new capabilities. Expansion of our offering
- Opening of a new strategic cross line, applicable to all our business lines.
- Extends our current service portfolio to include CRM capabilities.
- Boosts our strategic line of customers (MDM), extending our range of solutions
Salesforce allows you to set up a cloud MDM platform integrated with a cloud CRM platform that makes use of partial matching, where data sources are prioritised so that they can automatically integrate data from different systems both in the cloud and on-premises. If this is possible, your master data will always be up to date and enriched and you ensure that your business is finally there:
- A unique view of the customer.
- Reports about all your CRM data enriched with customised objects.
- Possibility from the CRM to have a clear view of what is happening in other back-office systems.
The 360º customer viewpoint is evolving and expanding. It never remains static. It's not just customer data and customer interactions. We also need to include information from financial data, logistics, support and training systems. We want to understand customer preferences, relationships, social media trust. And we want to capture data regarding location and the devices from which they connect. And all of these pieces of information we want to have in our CRM so we have a complete 360-degree view of the customer. If you don't use the right tools with the right vendor, this is a difficult option to achieve.
What are the benefits of CRM?
CRM systems provide companies with a complete view of their customers, enabling them to track interactions, improve service and build better relationships. CRM platforms?CRM?they also enable real-time interaction from anywhere, meaning businesses can be there for their customers 24/7 with a wealth of information at their fingertips.
These certifications focus on various roles by user type:
- Administrator: works with stakeholders to define requirements, customise the platform and enable users to get the most out of Salesforce.
- Developer: will use their skills in the development field to implement and customise applications with the Lighting platform.
- Marketer: be able to create targeted marketing campaigns to connect with customers and deliver effective customerjourneys1: 1 effective.
- Consultant: works directly with stakeholders to define requirements, customise the platform and enable users to get the most out of Salesforce.
- Architect: is oriented towards research and solution of severe problems. They design complex, high-availability systems that support large volumes of information.